Replace Crying with Communication
Baby Sign Language lets babies, as young as six months old, communicate their needs so they don't need to cry. Your baby will learn how to tell you:
- When he is hungry, wants more, or is all done
- If he is too cold or too hot
- Or that he just needs a hug
Never again be helpless at 2 a.m., trying to guess what a sobbing baby wants.
Don't Miss Another Special Moment
Empower your baby to be understood. Bond with your baby as she shares the world with you. Don't miss:
- The first time she signs mommy or daddy
- Her asking you to kiss her tummy again and again
- Her excitement at spotting a bird or a dog
You will never forget that moment when she signs and her face lights up because she knows you finally understand.
Boost Brain Development
Studies show that learning Baby Sign Language has many developmental benefits including:
- Speaking earlier and having a larger vocabulary
- A +12 point IQ advantage over peers
- Achieving better grades in school
Teachers know which children signed. They are around the enrichment table talking in sentences while the rest of the class still points and grunts.