Baby Sign Language Standard Kit
The Standard Baby Sign Language Kit includes everything you need to get started teaching your baby to sign. The kit includes:
- Flash Cards 52 sturdy board (4×6 inches) flash cards, covering a variety of basic signs. The flash cards allow you to teach words, such as animal names, that Baby is not exposed to in everyday life. The face of the flash cards shows the word and image for the child. The back of the flash cards show how the sign is performed, a handy reminder for the adult.
- BSL Guide Book shows you how to teach your child how to sign. The book begins with a Quick Start Guide that will teach you your first signs and having you ready to sign in 30 minutes. As your baby progresses, you can delve into more advanced topics like combining signs to make phrases, using props, and transitioning to speech.
- Signing Dictionary Dictionary contains over 600 signs including the most common words, the alphabet and numbers. The dictionary helps you expand your child’s vocabulary, and has the breadth of coverage that lets you follow your child’s interests. Each sign is illustrated with two diagrams, showing you the starting position, the ending position, and intermediate motion.
- Wall Chart the 24′ x 36′ chart includes 22 basic signs, and makes a handy reminder for caregivers. The Baby Sign Language Wall Chart covers basic signs, like eat, drink, and sleep. Hang the poster in Baby’s Nursery to help babysitters, or other occasional caregivers learn and decode the most commonly used baby signs.
- Baby Signing Time! (2 Months Full Access) baby learns new signs while enjoying Rachel Coleman's award winning series. Access to the entire series. 500+ episodes. Digital access via SmartTV, iPad, iPhone, or Computer.
What’s in the box
The flash cards allow you to greatly expand your signing vocabulary, including people, animal names, foods, and everyday objects. The face of the flash cards shows the word and image for the child. The back of the flash cards show how the sign is performed, a handy reminder for the adult.
The Flash Card Set includes 52 cards (4 x 6 inches): airplane, apple, baby, ball, banana, bear, bird, boat, book, bread, buy, bunny, butterfly, car, cat, cereal, cheese, chicken, clothes, cow, diaper, dog, duck, egg, elephant, fan, fish, flower, frog, giraffe, grapes, hat, horse, keys, kite, lion, monkey, mouse, orange, pig, potty, sheep, shoes, slide, snake, swing, tiger, toothbrush, train, tree, turtle, & water.
The cards are contained in a hardcover case for easy storage.
The baby sign Language Book covers the essentials of teaching your baby to communicate via sign language.
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes more than 600 hand-drawn signs. The dictionary enables parents and children to vastly expand their vocabularies well beyond the basic beginner signs. This handy reference is the perfect companion to the Baby Sign Language Teaching Guide.
Each sign is illustrated with two or more diagrams depicting the starting position, ending position, and intermediate motion. This makes learning signs easy and intuitive.
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary Includes :
All signs reflect proper ASL (American Sign Language), making this dictionary a great tool for children who continue signing after their toddler years.
The Baby Sign Language wall chart shows 17 beginner signs. Place the wall-chart on the side of a fridge or in the nursery to give caregivers, older siblings, and spouses an easy way to learn the basic signs.
The signs listed include: mommy, daddy, grandmother, grandfather, dog, cat, eat, more, all done, water, milk, diaper, bath, bed, car, ball, and book.
Each sign is illustrated with two diagrams showing the starting position, finishing position, and the intermediate motion. All signs use American Sign Language.
The chart is printed on thick glossy paper and measures 24 inches x 36 inches (unfolded).
Baby Signing Time!
(2 Months Full Digital Access)
Access to the popular PBS series, Signing Time!, teaches while entertaining. Set to the Emmy-nominated music of Rachel Coleman, Signing Time! video sets combine catchy tunes, animation, and real signing babies to get your child signing. Warning – these video sets will get played over & over again! And don’t be surprised when you catch yourself singing these songs in the shower.
Note: A valid credit card is required to access the platform. (Regularly $19.99)