Baby Sign Language Ultra Kit
Our Most Complete Kit. The Ultra Baby Sign Language Kit is our most comprehensive kit and includes everything you need to teach your baby to sign. The kit includes:
- Baby Signing Time! (12 Months Full Access) baby learns new signs while enjoying Rachel Coleman's award winning series. Access to the entire series. 500+ episodes. Digital access via SmartTV, iPad, iPhone, or Computer
- Baby Signing Time! Board Books Vol. 1 – 4 enjoy the benefits of reading plus signing while keeping baby entertained.
- BSL Guide Book learn to sign faster and have more fun. The book begins with a Quick Start Guide that will teach you your first signs and have you ready to sign in 30 minutes. As your baby progresses, you can delve into more advanced topics like combining signs to make phrases, using props, and transitioning from signing to speaking.
- Signing Dictionary contains over 600 signs including the most common words, the alphabet, and numbers. The dictionary helps you expand your child’s vocabulary and has the breadth of coverage that lets you follow your child’s interests. Each sign is illustrated with two diagrams, showing you the starting position, the ending position, and intermediate motion.
- Flash Cards 52 sturdy board (4×6 inches) flash cards, covering a variety of basic signs. The flash cards allow you to teach words such as animal names, that Baby is not exposed to in everyday life. The face of each flash card shows the word and image for the child. The back of each flash card shows how the sign is performed, a convenient reminder for the adult.
- Wall Chart the 24′ x 36′ wall chart includes 17 basic signs, and is a great resource for caregivers. The Baby Sign Language Wall Chart covers basic signs, like eat, drink, and sleep. Hang the poster in Baby’s Nursery to help babysitters, or other occasional caregivers learn and decode the most commonly used baby signs.
What’s in the box
Baby Signing Time!
(12 Months Full Digital Access)
Access to the popular PBS series, Signing Time!, teaches while entertaining. Set to the Emmy-nominated music of Rachel Coleman, Signing Time! video sets combine catchy tunes, animation, and real signing babies to get your child signing. Warning – these video sets will get played over & over again! And don’t be surprised when you catch yourself singing these songs in the shower.
Note: A valid credit card is required to access the platform. (Regularly $99.99)
Baby Signing Times Books Vol. 1 – 4
The Baby Signing Time! Board Books combine all the benefits of reading and signing. While your baby enjoys hearing the delightful adventures of Leah, Alex, and Hopkins (the frog) she is also expanding her signing vocabulary.
Each book covers a theme including: foods, bed time, outdoors, and friends.
Flash Cards: Expand Vocabulary
The flash cards allow you to greatly expand your signing vocabulary with categories such as people, animal names, foods, and everyday objects. The front of each flash card shows the word and image for the child. The back of the flash card shows how the sign is performed, a handy reminder for the adult.
The Flash Card Set includes 52 cards (4 x 6 inches): airplane, apple, baby, ball, banana, bear, bird, boat, book, bread, buy, bunny, butterfly, car, cat, cereal, cheese, chicken, clothes, cow, diaper, dog, duck, egg, elephant, fan, fish, flower, frog, giraffe, grapes, hat, horse, keys, kite, lion, monkey, mouse, orange, pig, potty, sheep, shoes, slide, snake, swing, tiger, toothbrush, train, tree, turtle, & water.
The cards are contained in a hardcover case for easy storage.
Guide Book: Signing Made Easy
The Baby Sign Language Guide Book covers the essentials of teaching your baby to communicate via sign language.
Signing Dictionary: Have the Right Sign Ready
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes more than 600 hand-drawn signs. The dictionary enables parents and children to vastly expand their vocabularies well beyond the basic beginner signs. This handy reference is the perfect companion to the Baby Sign Language Teaching Guide.
Each sign is illustrated with two or more diagrams depicting the starting position, ending position, and intermediate motion. This makes learning signs easy and intuitive.
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes :
All signs reflect proper ASL (American Sign Language), making this dictionary a great tool for children who continue signing after their toddler years.
Help Caregivers with the Wall Chart
The Baby Sign Language Wall Chart colorfully displays 17 beginner signs. Place the wall chart on a door, the side of the fridge, or in the nursery to give caregivers, older siblings, and spouses an easy way to learn the basic signs
The signs listed include: mommy, daddy, grandmother, grandfather, dog, cat, eat, more, all done, water, milk, diaper, bath, bed, car, ball, and book.
Each sign is illustrated with two diagrams showing the starting position, intermediate action, and finishing position. All signs use American Sign Language.
The chart is printed on thick glossy paper and measures 24 inches x 36 inches (unfolded).