1. Baby Sign Language enhances the bond with your child.
2. Baby Sign Language reduces frustration.
3. Baby Sign Language gives you an early start for new concepts.
4. Baby Sign Language facilitates caregiver communication.
5. Baby Sign Language increases IQ.
6. Baby Sign Language helps siblings work together toward a common goal.
7. Baby Sign Language refines and perfects motor skills.
8. Baby Sign Language helps the multilingual child make connections.
9. Baby Sign Language makes game dynamics with pre-verbal children easier.
10. Baby Sign Language is great for distance commands without screaming.
11. Baby Sign Language helps your baby expand their horizons.
12. Baby Sign Language aids little ones when unable to speak temporarily for health reasons.
13. Baby Sign Language lets little ones communicate discomfort and pain.
14. Baby Sign Language adds dimension to pre-verbal play groups.
15. Baby Sign Language helps babies convey emotions such as sad, happy & tired.
16. Baby Sign Language is great for adoptive parents trying to build language bridges.
17. Baby Sign Language can help manage negative behaviors such as biting by allowing the adult to sign “stop” instead of raising their voice..
18. Baby Sign Language equips little ones to convey food preferences and dislikes.
19. Baby Sign Language is a great way to keep baby occupied while running errands.
20. Baby Sign Language can help you introduce baby to groups and set such as colors, shapes, animals or fruits.
21. Baby Sign Language helps improve focus & attention during the first year.
22. Baby Sign Language is an excellent support activity when reading books to baby.
23. Baby Sign Language helps make road trips with toddler more bearable.
24. Baby Sign Language helps your child be ahead of their peers when it comes to communicating.
25. Baby Sign Language adds dimension to teaching baby musical skills.
26. Baby Sign Language makes bedtime routines easier to communicate.
27. Baby Sign Language introduces baby to mimicry setting the stage for life-long learning.
28. Baby Sign Language empowers you and your little one.
29. Baby Sign Language facilitates early social interactions.
30. Baby Sign Language is cool, over 50,000 Facebook fans agree.
If you found this information useful, check out our award winning baby sign language kit. It includes more than 600 signs, covers advanced teaching methods for faster results, and includes fun teaching aids like flash cards.
The Deluxe Baby Sign Language Kit, bundles together everything you need to get started with signing in one box, at a steep discount. The kit includes: (1) Baby Sign Language Guide Book; (2) Baby Sign Language Dictionary: (3) Baby Sign Language Flash Cards; and (4) Baby Sign Language Wall Chart.
Baby Sign Language Guide Book shows you how to teach your child how to sign. The book begins with a Quick Start Guide that will teach you your first signs and having you ready to sign in 30 minutes. As your baby progresses, you can delve into more advanced topics like combining signs to make phrases, using props, and transitioning to speech. (Regularly $19.95)
Baby Sign Language Dictionary contains over 600 signs including the most common words, the alphabet and numbers. The dictionary helps you expand your child’s vocabulary, and has the breadth of coverage that lets you follow any child’s natural interests. Each sign is illustrated with two or more diagrams, showing you the starting position, the ending position, and intermediate motion. This makes learning new signs easy. (Regularly $19.95)
Baby Sign Language Flash Cards include 52 sturdy board (4×6 inches) flash cards, covering a variety of basic signs. The flash cards allow you to teach words, such as animal names, that Baby is not exposed to in everyday life. The face of the flash cards shows the word and image for the child. The back of the flash cards show how the sign is performed, a handy reminder for the adult. (Regularly $24.95)
Baby Sign Language Wall Chart includes 22 basic signs, and makes a handy reminder for caregivers. The Baby Sign Language Wall Chart covers basic signs, like eat, drink, and sleep. Hang the poster in Baby’s Nursery to help babysitters, or other occasional caregivers learn and decode the most commonly used baby signs. (Regularly $9.95)
Baby Sign Language Guide Book
Learn the best techniques for effectively teaching baby sign language. Including:
• Quick Start Guide – learn the first 10 signs and the basic principles required to start teaching your baby to sign (Chapter 1).
• Advanced Teaching Methods – use teaching aids like books, flash cards, and toys to keep lessons interesting and challenging (Chapter 5).
• Phrases – teach your baby to combine signs and communicate more complex thoughts (Chapter 6).
• Taming the Terrible Twos – reduce frustration and tantrums by enabling your toddler to communicate (Chapter 7).
• Transitioning to Speech – use sign language to expedite and improve speech development (Chapter 8).
Baby Sign Language Flash Cards
52 high quality flash cards (4 x 6″). Featuring:
• Clean Images – real life pictures, isolated on a white background to make learning easier.
• Signs on the Rear – diagrams on the back illustrating the signign motion in case you need a reminder.
• Baby Friendly – printed on thick stock so little hands can play with the cards and they will live to play another day.
Baby Sign Language Dictionary
The Baby Sign Language Dictionary includes :
• Words (500+) – learn signs for nearly every topic of interest.
• Letters – sign the alphabet and teach basic spelling.
• Numbers (0-10) – introduce counting and basic mathematics.
Baby Sign Language Wall Chart
The full color wall chart (24 x 36″) includes 17 everyday signs. Use the wall chart for:
• Caregivers – help babysitters and other caregivers learn the basic signs so they can understand baby’s signs.
• Family – teach family the basic signs so they can join in the fun.